So, insurance is giving me about half of my camera bag’s value. I’m thinking of downgrading to a used 10D and upgrading my lenses. That way, I can keep the lenses and eventually sell the camera to my little brother. I’m also not investing in a flash, battery grip, etc. this time around. Just a bag and some nice lenses…any suggestions?
My current shopping cart configuration is:
- 10 D
- Sigma Zoom Super Wide Angle AF 17-70mm f/2.8-4.5 DC Macro Autofocus Lens
- Canon Normal EF 50mm f/1.8 II Autofocus Lens
- Canon Imported Zoom Telephoto EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM Autofocus Lens (the big splurge)
- Domke F-6 Little Bit Smaller Canvas Shoulder Bag
- Plus a compact flash card or two